- No pit required. The only sensible option in:-
- Mobile – can be re-located.
- Installed above ground in about 2 hours by local contractor trained by us – Ease of After Sales Service.
- Compact, highly efficient, Anaerobic System – temperature remains more stable.
- BlueFlame BioSlurriGaz an above ground installation, anaerobic bioslurry and biogas system, based on “the Floating Drum Principle”. It is comprised of two vessels made of polyethylene the Digester and the Gasholder (“the Floating Drum”).
- Problematic soils – sandy, collapsing, clay black cotton and rocky soils.
- Areas with high water table or prone to flooding.
- Remote areas where materials to build and skills are unavailable.
- Biogas generation and quantity available can be observed from the gasholder’s movements.
- Adequate security on its own for Banks, MFIs, FSA, Village Banks, and Saccos to provide loans for its purchase to Qualifying Buyers.
- Secondary market is created by the Company to resell it and help lenders recover such loans.
- Moulded as One-piece mouldings – no joints and no leaks – of UV stabilized polyethylene with expected lifespan of 30 years.
- Hardly any maintenance when operated in accordance with its Manual.
- Polyethylene being an inert material, corrosive substances in it do not degrade it.
It is a unique, highly efficient, compact, anaerobic system based on “the Floating Drum Principle
It comprises two vessels made of UV stabilized polyethylene:-
•The Digester and
•The Gasholder (“the Floating Drum”)
The special design of Blue Flame BioSlurriGaz allows for smooth movement of the Gasholder within the Digester
It generates everyday nutrient rich organic fertilizer slurry, from own material, ready for use in the farm
It also generates, traps and pressurizes biogas within it, ready for use in cooking and other household/farm needs when required.
The Feedstock is poured into the Digester.
•Fertilizer Slurry is discharged into a Slurry Vessel.
•The System is supplied with Biogas Pipeline and Valve